- $895 - Marcella #121
- $925 - Marshall Arms #205
- $995 - Laurelhurst Studios #104
- $995 - Excelsior Lofts #1
- $1,025 - The Princeton Apartments #08
- $1,025 - The Princess Sue #204
- $1,025 - The Waukeena #105
- $1,045 - Kaye Manor #103
- $1,065 - The Laurelwood #17
- $1,145 - The Industrial Apartments #A
- $1,145 - The Industrial Apartments #B
- $1,195 - The Hub #401
- $1,225 - The Hub #306
- $1,295 - Serrano #103
- 1 Bedroom:
- $1,165 - Division Street Apartments #2891-03
- $1,165 - Savier Court #7
- $1,195 - The Yamhill Apartments #4
- $1,195 - Serrano #305
- $1,225 - Kaye Manor #201
- $1,235 - The Portland Rose #402
- $1,245 - Irving Court #2061
- $1,285 - Moreland #09
- $1,315 - Sellwood 13 #409
- $1,325 - Moreland #14
- $1,325 - Spokane #6
- $1,325 - Langano #201
- $1,345 - Jarrett Street Lofts #410
- $1,345 - Corbett Landing #5
- $1,395 - Sellwood 13 #306
- $1,395 - The Bates-Seller House #5
- $1,495 - The Woodlawn #204
- 2 Bedroom:
Jarrett Street Lofts #201
5826 N Interstate Avenue
N Portland, Or
$199 Security Deposit for Fully Qualified Applicants!
Screening Fees Credited Towards First Months Rent!
Jarrett Street Lofts is a sophisticated newer building in the Overlook neighborhood of North Portland. Built in 2012, each apartment has immense windows and open floor plans, creating a bright and spacious environment that is easy to call home. The open kitchen features black appliances including a dishwasher, built-in microwave, fridge and disposal. Accented with natural wood finishes, this apartment includes a full-sized washer and dryer plus this unit is ADA accessible.
Modern amenities offered at this property include a keyless fob entry, elevator, complimentary indoor bike storage and an outdoor community patio area with group seating and BBQ for fair-weather gatherings.
With Overlook as a starting point, residents of the Jarrett Street Lofts can get anywhere in Portland quickly with its close proximity to the MAX Yellow Line. This building is located between stops at both Killingsworth to the South and Rosa Parks to the North, meaning the train whizzes by daily but is minus the squealing brakes and hubbub of the actual loading/unloading of the train.
Multiple shopping options are nearby, including New Seasons Market and Fred Meyer. Jarrett Street Lofts is just minutes from Mississippi Avenue's popular boutique shops, interesting restaurants and offbeat bars. Overlook boasts the Historic Overlook House which serves as the neighborhood community center with public events and space to rent for private use. Nearby parks include Overlook Park which is well-known for summertime festivities and concerts, Patton Park, Madonna Park and the Beach Community Garden.
|Utilities:||Flat monthly rate|
|Pet Policy:||Cats & dogs welcome|
|Bus Lines:||4, 44, 72|